The Leaders in Indigenous Nursing and Midwifery Education Network (LINMEN) Annual Professional Development Forum 2019 will be held on Tuesday 24th September at the Sheraton Sydney Grand, Hyde Park in conjunction with the CATSINaM National Professional Development Conference (24-26th September 2019) . The LINMEN Annual Professional Development Forum creates an opportunity to present evidence based approaches to nursing and midwifery teaching and learning with a focus on Indigenous knowledges, methods of practice and perspectives.
Abstracts open 7 March 2019 and close on 31 May 2019
CATSINaM is seeking abstracts for the below formats:
• individual oral presentations of 15 mins + 5 mins Q & A
• joint oral presentations of 15 mins + 5 mins Q & A
• interactive workshops sharing teaching and learning strategies and activities 30mins
Abstracts have a maximum of 300 words, and include the required criteria:
Please ensure your abstracts include a description of how your presentation addresses nursing and midwifery teaching and learning approaches
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates and understanding and acceptance of the following rules for participation in the LINMEN Annual Professional Development Forum:
- The abstract(s) you present is (are) your work and you have the authority to submit the work.
- The abstract(s) should emphasise the significance of the results and/or major evidence-based merits of the presentation.
- Abstracts/presentations that advertise services will not be considered.
- The name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) will be used in connection with the abstract and, if accepted, the presentation, as provided by you in the abstract submission.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentation(s) to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session.
- If selected for the program, at least one author will be available in person to provide the presentation at the LINMEN Annual Professional Development Forum. Authors will immediately notify CATSINaM if they are unable to present, or if the presenter changes.
- The presenting author will be required to register for the conference in order to ensure the abstract of their presentation(s) is (are) included in the final program. All submissions must be completed electronically via the online submission facility and include a high resolution profile image of the presenter(s).
- CATSINaM reserves the right to remove a presentation from the program.